Pages

Thursday

Study Links Pesticides to ADHD

Hello again,

I wanted to put in a link to the article about ADHD and pesticides, when I was a little girl they told my Mom I had ADD my Mom would not let them put me on "medicine",  I have found ways to help myself, less clutter, routines, better food, etc.  It is very difficult with five small children, with some of their own medical problems but with God's help I can do all things.  I do not want my children to suffer any more problems than they already have.  Will they, of course, but what I feed them DOES make a difference, that is why I am willing to pay .25 cents more for a pound of Apples.

 Study Links Pesticides to ADHD

Posted using ShareThis

I will be posting the pictures of this weeks CSA share soon!

Love,
Good Food Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment