Pages

Saturday

Hello Paleo!

Well hello again. It has been awhile since I have blogged. We moved again. I have been going through a lot of personal exploration lately. I like change, it helps me grow. I am making a major change in my families life and I would like to use this blog to document what we are doing and the results we have good or bad. The change I am speaking of is switching to the Paleo/Primal lifestyle. Living in Mississippi it is like watching a salmon trying to swim upstream to eat and live this way. I am ready to challenge conventional wisdom on nutrition. I am tired of autoimmune diseases and sickness, I am ready for vitality and life. Going gluten free did major things to improve our health, time to take it a step further, time to go Paleo. I invite you to follow along or join me in this change, share your ideas, reconsider everything you think about healthy eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment